Mar 7, 2008
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bi-Monthly Development Meeting
- March 7, 2008 -- 11:00ET/10:00CT/8:00PT
- Call 510-665-5437
- Meeting ID is 7333
- Santi, Alan, Mat, Bobby (Vanderbilt ACCRE)
- Paul and Dan (Vanderbilt)
- Diane (SFASU)
- John (ORNL)
- Hunter, Aislan, Renata and Patrick (Nevoa)
- Terry and Chris (UTK)
- Martin (Delaware)
- Chris and Alan: Status of updates to make current depot code compatible with the lors/lodn tools. Briefly describe what changes were found to be necessary and the status of deployment of these fixes.
- Santi: what we've learned from the recent LoC work - bugs, etc., and recent VOIC issues.
- Bring everyone up to date on what is going on with LoC transfers.
- Hunter: Looking at content repository solutions as metadata solutions. TSSP status.
- Dan: REDDnet and OSG - talks with Ted Hesselroth of Fermilab and others who showed great interest in using REDDnet at the recent OSG meeting.
- anything else?