June 9-10, 2009; TG Tutorial Planning Meeting (VU)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Slides still needed
- Security scheme --
- Current: Proxy allocations via LoDN/GridFTP produce audit trail of data uploads
Items needed on-site/available
- Version of LoDN Download client that can use LoRS if installed
- Hand outs for participants
- Slides (2 per page, front and back)
- Instruction sheets for steps in the Hands on phase
- Current schedule for tutorial
- Current version of the slides
- We are scheduled to have 2 projectors and 2 screens. This means ...
- We need to make sure the room is configured so people can see both. Given the size of the room (60-Classroom set up)and the number of people registered (25 Max; all may not show/stay), this shouldn't be a problem.
- If we divide things into the "slide screen" (the screen where we're showing the ppt) and the "demo screen" (the screen where we're going to run the "hands-on" part of the tutorial), then we need to make sure we have those things well coordinated. For example, we should have a theory about what, if anything, is on the demo screen when there's no demo happening.
- After talking to Sandie Kappes, it seems that our plan for hand-outs -- slides of the presentation, perhaps instruction sheets -- should be sufficient. If there's anything else we want to give them, e.g. our "brochure", we could include that.