Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 7th August - deployable as tarball with upload, download, stat, ls, delete, mkdir
- 15th September - fully tested
- August 21st - Persistent storage used for Chord nodes
- 24th July - delete, overwriting working <Srm dependency> Priority 2
- 24th July - A version of lserver and client that use chord instead of relational database to manage name space. Priority 1
- Expiration of exnodes
- Authorization and Authentication:
User specifies a username and a password that the lstore server uses to determine whether they are allowed to access a file. User can specify rights on their files using the lstcp client (chmod). There is a list of users in the system.
- Clyde testing framework
- Arbitrary storage device
- July 24th - Client can simulate a
thor-client thor://server.edu:9000/filename localfilename thor-client localfile thor://server.edu:9000/newfilename
- July 24th - client can send data to buffer and buffer gets written to tape if there on time or buffer size events.
- August 28th - releaseable <alpha> tarball that can be used to provide functionality above.