Dec 04, 2009
Jump to navigation Jump to search
REDDnet Collaboration Meeting
- Dec 04, 2009 -- 16:00ET/15:00CT/13:00PT
- (877) 416-7592
- Code: 9171592
- Alan, Bobby, Matt, Santi and Swathi (ACCRE)
- Micah, Terry (UTK)
- Dan and Paul (Vanderbilt)
- Martin (Delaware)
- monitoring - we now have quite a few monitoring tools...
- we need to discuss improvements and maintenance
- monitoring pages that I know about:
- perfSONAR BWCTL -- http://220.127.116.11/perfSONAR/bwctl.cgi?name=TEST-BWTCP4-MESH
- perfSONAR OWAMP -- http://sc2009.reddnet.org/perfSONAR/owamp.cgi?name=TEST-LAT4-MESH
- Depot I/O -- http://sc2009.reddnet.org/aggregates/index_day.php
- Network Switches -- http://sc2009.reddnet.org/perfSONAR/REDDnet/dashboard.html
- Nagios -- http://monitor.reddnet.org/nagios2/
- Cacti -- http://18.104.22.168/reddnet-cacti/index.php
- Storecore -- http://taskmgr1.reddnet.org:8080/storcore/do/Depots?view=depot&external=true
- REDDnet Status -- http://monitor.reddnet.org/status.html
- network upgrade for UTK depots
- UCSB depots
- DLT (last b/c we need to wait for Martin)
- Remind ourselves what we want to accomplish with phase 1, phase 2, etc.
- Package IBP - Alan, Andrew Melo - Feb. 1
- are there any dependencies on other work? changes to the depot required by the other work?
- UNIS modifications - Ezra? - Time Estimate?
- StoreCore Modifications - Hunter - Time Estimate?
- Changes for Resource ID - ??? - ???
- this is the thing I am most iffy on. what changes need to be made to what code? maybe Lors? need to flesh this out more in order to establish responsibilities.
- Integration and Packaging - ??? - ???
- I might volunteer Andrew to help work on this, but have to be careful of his time. But I could imagine that packaging and integrating this might be a days worth of work that we could schedule. I could fly Andrew up to Delaware? Ezra and Andrew could spend a day getting it put together once the pieces were ready? Jason could be on call in case questions arose?