Action Plans from December REDDnet Meeting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
At the December REDDnet collaboration meeting, we discussed action plans for getting each application domain up and using REDDnet.
- This group needs access to documentation. API documentation is available on the L-Store web site
- They want to setup a server and depots. They will contact ACCRE staff to get help doing this.
- Eventually they want some hardware. They are next on the list after Oak Ridge.
- needs some further code development from Chris Sellers of UTK (working on optimization of libxio?)
- Pheobe needs to finish learning how to compile her code so that it uses libxio.
- she needs some depots to write to.
- Avery plan: Paul would like to try to set up a "Florida Depot System" on the FLR at FSU, UF, FUI and FIT. He will talk to his CS colleage at UF, he would want a person to be in charge of testing and evaluating such a setup. The institutions involved would use their own money to purchase the hardware.
- Engh continues to make progress, can now run CMSSW and access L-Store files directly.
- PDS needs to write up a plan of action to get an L-Store depot on the OSG.