Jan 15, 2009
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
REDDnet Collaboration Meeting
- January 15, 2009 -- 15:00ET/14:00CT/12:00PT
- Call 510-665-5437
- Meeting ID is 7333
- Alan, Bobby, Santi, Mat (ACCRE)
- Jim (ORNL)
- Martin, Ezra (Delaware)
- Diana (SFASU)
- Chris, Micah, Terry (UTK)
- Paul (Vanderbilt)
- New meeting day: Tuesdays at same time.
- next meeting will be on the 27th.
- NSF Highlight is in the works
- need to setup pheobusized depot to depot transfers
- want to then do tests which we can put in a Supercomputing paper
- Abstracts for that paper are due April 3
- We decided to establish a seperate command that would use Pheobus
- Alan will put that call into the depot, then push out the new code
- Alan thinks he can get this done in about a week.
- Ezra will work on integrating Pheobus into depot code
- REDDnet on TeraGrid proposal from Chris Jordan
- setting up phone call with Chris
- Should have more to report at next meeting
- Feb 10: scheduled migration of depot names
- New Depots
- TACC - Paul will talk with Chris Jordan next Tuesday
- UTK - Bobby will setup call with Randy Bond on Monday to get these configured
- REDDnet LODN server
- waiting for Grid Cert, should only take a few days after that