Difference between revisions of "Jan 15, 2009"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(New page: =REDDnet Collaboration Meeting= ==Coordinates== * December 15, 2009 -- 15:00ET/14:00CT/12:00PT * Call 510-665-5437 * Meeting ID is 7333 ==Attending == * Alan, Bobby, Santi, Mat (ACCRE)...)
Revision as of 16:28, 26 January 2009
REDDnet Collaboration Meeting
- December 15, 2009 -- 15:00ET/14:00CT/12:00PT
- Call 510-665-5437
- Meeting ID is 7333
- Alan, Bobby, Santi, Mat (ACCRE)
- Jim (ORNL)
- Martin, Ezra (Delaware)
- Diana (SFASU)
- Chris, Micah, Terry (UTK)
- Paul (Vanderbilt)
- New meeting day: Tuesdays at same time.
- next meeting will be on the 27th.
- NSF Highlight is in the works
- need to setup pheobusized depot to depot transfers
- want to then do tests which we can put in a Supercomputing paper
- Abstracts for that paper are due April 3
- We decided to establish a seperate command that would use Pheobus
- Alan will put that call into the depot, then push out the new code
- Alan thinks he can get this done in about a week.
- Ezra will work on integrating Pheobus into depot code
- REDDnet on TeraGrid proposal from Chris Jordan
- setting up phone call with Chris
- Should have more to report at next meeting
- Feb 10: scheduled migration of depot names
- New Depots
- TACC - Paul will talk with Chris Jordan next Tuesday
- UTK - Bobby will setup call with Randy Bond on Monday to get these configured
- REDDnet LODN server
- waiting for Grid Cert, should only take a few days after that