Difference between revisions of "Jan 15, 2009"

From ReddNet
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(New page: =REDDnet Collaboration Meeting= ==Coordinates== * December 15, 2009 -- 15:00ET/14:00CT/12:00PT * Call 510-665-5437 * Meeting ID is 7333 ==Attending == * Alan, Bobby, Santi, Mat (ACCRE)...)
 
m (Dec 15, 2009 moved to Jan 15, 2009: wrong month in date)
(No difference)

Revision as of 16:28, 26 January 2009

REDDnet Collaboration Meeting

Coordinates

  • December 15, 2009 -- 15:00ET/14:00CT/12:00PT
  • Call 510-665-5437
  • Meeting ID is 7333

Attending

  • Alan, Bobby, Santi, Mat (ACCRE)
  • Jim (ORNL)
  • Martin, Ezra (Delaware)
  • Diana (SFASU)
  • Chris, Micah, Terry (UTK)
  • Paul (Vanderbilt)

Agenda/Meeting Notes

  • New meeting day: Tuesdays at same time.
    • next meeting will be on the 27th.
  • NSF Highlight is in the works
  • Pheobus/perfsonar
    • need to setup pheobusized depot to depot transfers
    • want to then do tests which we can put in a Supercomputing paper
    • Abstracts for that paper are due April 3
    • We decided to establish a seperate command that would use Pheobus
    • Alan will put that call into the depot, then push out the new code
    • Alan thinks he can get this done in about a week.
    • Ezra will work on integrating Pheobus into depot code
  • REDDnet on TeraGrid proposal from Chris Jordan
    • setting up phone call with Chris
    • Should have more to report at next meeting
  • Feb 10: scheduled migration of depot names
  • New Depots
    • TACC - Paul will talk with Chris Jordan next Tuesday
    • UTK - Bobby will setup call with Randy Bond on Monday to get these configured
  • REDDnet LODN server
    • waiting for Grid Cert, should only take a few days after that
    • lodn1.reddnet.org