Apr 30, 2009
(Redirected from Apr 29, 2009)Jump to navigation Jump to search
REDDnet Collaboration Meeting
- April 30, 2009 -- 15:00ET/14:00CT/12:00PT
- to attend the web and audio conference (recommended), click here: https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0125784
- If you only want to participate in the audio conference, you may dial in with the following numbers:
- Call: +1-734-615-7474 (PSTN CALL-OUT DOES NOT WORK) or +1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only)
- Enter access code: 0125784
- Alan, Bobby(???), Mat, and Santi (ACCRE)
- --- Jim and John (ORNL)
- Chris, Micah, Terry (UTK)
- Paul and Dan (Vanderbilt)
- --- PR (SFASU)
- Phoebus testing
- results from I2 presentation
- Depot 3 at CERN
- CERN iperf assymetries
- more depots at Vanderbilt... try to push aggregate I/O rates higher?
- Phoebus box at SoX appears to be up and running with a 10g connection?
- what are our plans for continuing this? what are immediate issues we need to resolve?
- Abstract to IEEE meeting?
- Storecore update
- REDDnet map
- June 1 REDDnet meeting
- General business (half day)
- TeraGrid Tutorial preparation (half day)
- I2 Network Peformance Monitoring Tutorial at Vanderbilt (??)
- If it happens, any interest in attending?
- would it help to compbine it with June 1 REDDnet meeting?
- OSG Storage Meeting
- Dan's visit to Caltech?